Family history is all about research. My Ancestor's Story.com takes no responsibilty for the verification of any information provided by site visitors. It is up to you to research the information provided to authenticate it. My Ancestorís Story.com takes no responsibility for information posted that proves to be inaccurate.
My Ancestorís Story.com accepts no liability for any loss or damage incurred through or subsequent to the use of this website or its contents. If you find any information on this website that you believe is inaccurate, please contact the Site Manager.
My Ancestorís Story.com is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to or referenced from this website.
Materials posted by users do not reflect the views of My Ancestorís Story.com. By posting materials on this site, you agree that you have all rights to such materials and that posting the material will not infringe the rights of any third parties, nor will such materials be defamatory or otherwise objectionable.
My Ancestor's Story.com is not liable for any copywrited material, images or information that has been posted by visitors. If you believe copywrite has been infringed, please contact the Site Manager immediately and once the complaint is verified the information will be removed immediately.
Details provided by an individual when posting stories or applying for membership will never be shared with any other party without the express permission of that individual.
© My Ancestor's Story.com
All information sourced in stories remains copywrite to the original writer and must be referenced accordingly.
All information, images and other material created in the making and management of this website remain the property of My Ancestor's Story.com
All stories written and posted by site visitors or members remain the property of that individual.
Stories posted, and any related images, will never be reproduced, published or shared with any other party without the express permission of the individual who submitted it.
Terms and Conditions
1. All submitted material that has been taken from a source must be referenced.
2. All images must have permission to be posted by the copywrite owner.
3. Any material or images found to contravene clauses 1 and 2 of these Terms & Conditions will immediately be removed from the site.
4. My Ancestorís Story.com reserves the right to refuse to post, or remove any submitted material deemed to cause offence or harm to any person.
5. My Ancestorís Story.com reserves the right to edit any submitted material until it meets the required amount of words allowed per story or subject.
6. My Ancestorís Story.com reserves the right to change the terms and conditions for submitting material or for membership applications at any time, and without prior notice.
7. My Ancestorís Story.com reserves the right to review, edit or remove any material posted by users. My Ancestorís Story.com can not accept any responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties through this website.
About the Website
Welcome to my website. My Ancestor's Story.com is the result of many years of research and an ever growing fascination with pre-colonial New Zealand. Tracing the story of my English ancestor and his young Maori wife, led me to discover a time in New Zealand's history when it really was the last frontier. This is my attempt to share that time with you. If you enjoy this site, add it to your favourites and come back soon!
About the Author
When I'm not busy with my family, my friends, my website, and my research, I'm a full-time Technical Writer.
This BBC adaptation of Jane Austin's Pride & Prejudice is full of colourful characters, gorgeous costumes and breathtaking countryside, not to mention one of the most famous love stories of all time. 327 perfect minutes.
Gary Jenning's historic novel is not for the faint hearted,but it is for anyone who loves a good story. This book inspired me to visit beautiful Mexico and Central America for six amazing weeks. A huge read, brilliantly researched.
Greenstone - Pounamu
From the land, greenstone is a beautiful and natural symbol of New Zealand. Kiwis all over the world are instantly recognisable by the beautiful carvings they wear with pride. Its the ultimate gift of New Zealand.
I've enjoyed writing as a copywriter, feature writer, and journalist, and I'm working on becoming a novelist. I grew up in the remote South Catlins where as a child I played along the shoreline among Maori middens and whalebones that still scattered the small rocky bays. Perhaps it was then that my interest in early New Zealand history was awakened, or maybe its in my blood. Juanita